Kerry Tour Guides
Exploring or visiting Ireland is not just a holiday or a vacation it is an experience like no other. You will take home magical memories, from your visit, of the legends, the folklore, the people, the captivating scenery that unfolds before your very eyes and of course the tour guide!
Located on the shores of Kenmare Bay, on the Wild Atlantic Way, Kerry Tour Guides is run and owned by local qualified driver-guide and historian Anne-Marie Cleary. With her passion for Ireland, its history, landscape, stories and culture, Anne-Marie creates experiences and memories, that will be treasured and talked about for many years to come.
An té a bhíónn siúlach, bíonn scéalach. He who travels has stories to tell
- Kenmare Walking Tour – Daily 10.30 am
- Killarney Walking Tour – By arrangement
Scheduled Tours – priced per person
- Killarney Half-Day Tour – Monday
- Garnish Island Half Day Tour – Tuesday
- Historical Ring of Kerry/ Mystical Ring of Beara Full Day Tours – Wednesday
- Bantry Bay/ Bantry House Half-Day Tour
- Dingle and Slea Head Full Day Tour – By arrangement
Private Tours Available By Arrangement
- Private Full and Half Day Tours with full itinerary planning
- Golf Tours
- Genealogy Tours
For more information and booking visit www.kerrytourguides.com, by phone at +353 (0)86 240 0484 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please note: these times/days may be subject to change.
Kerry Tour Guides are available throughout the year.
For more information and booking visit www.kerrytourguides.com, by phone on +353 (0)86 240 0484 or email email@example.com
Get in Touch
Kenmare, Co. Kerry, Ireland