At the Festive Demo & Dine Weekend, guests will enjoy an inspiring weekend of culinary demonstrations and samplings in the picturesque surroundings of Sheen Falls Lodge.
Esteemed chefs featuring over the weekend are;
- Cormac McCreary, Executive Head Chef at Sheen Falls Lodge.
- Karen Coakley, Kenmare Foodie.
- Niall Davidson, Head Chef at Allta, Dublin.
- Jess Murphy, Owner/Head Chef at Kai, Galway.
- Benoit Lorge, Chocolatier, Lorge Chocolatier, Kenmare.
Friday, 29th November
- 10.30am – 11.30am Demo with Sheen Falls Lodge Chef Cormac McCreary.
- 6.30pm – 7.00pm Wine & Canape Reception – Meet & Greet the Chefs and participants for the weekend.
Saturday, 30th November
- 10.30am – 11.30am Demo with Kenmare Foodie Karen Coakley
- 12.30pm – 1.30pm Demo with Allta Chef Niall Davidson
- 3.00pm – 4.00pm Demo with Kai Chef Jessica Murphy
- 5.00pm – 6.00pm Demo with Lorge Choclatier Benoit Lorge
The Festive Demo & Dine Weekend also includes;
- Two nights’ accommodation in a newly refurbished room overlooking Sheen Falls or Kenmare Bay.
- Full Irish breakfast each morning.
- A three course A La Carte dinner for two in the award winning The Falls Restaurant on one evening.
- Access to the Easanna Wellness & Spa indoor pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room and gym as well as other activities available to guests at Sheen Falls Lodge.
Festive Demo & Dine Weekend - Prices start at €550 based on two people sharing for two nights in a Classic Room.
Demo Ticket (€20) - Full access to all demonstrations over the weekend.
Demo & Lunch Ticket (€40) – Full access to all demonstrations over the weekend and a two course lunch on Saturday, 30th November in The Sheen Lounge.